One of my favorite locations!

I was at lunch with some friends a month or so ago, and I was asking them if they knew where I could find a tree alone in the middle of a field. I wanted to do a shoot in a place like that and had know idea where to find what I was looking for. My friend Brea, told me about this place. I went with her to scout it and I knew it would be perfect as soon as I saw it. I made Brea hang on the tree to make sure it was strong enough for my model to swing on it. Thanks Brea!










3 comments:

Trevor Christensen said...

So where is this location?

Brea Runyan Sorrells said...

This is one of my favorite shoots you've done. Very beautiful! You made the landscape look like a fantasy!

Brainfight said...

fantastic series. The girl is very nice, and the landscape is really well exploited