San Diego LDS Temple

I recently took a trip to San Diego California with my family. It was very last minute, so we didn't have anything planned. I have to admit, it was kind of nice to spend a week just being lazy and doing nothing. This is a shot of the San Diego LDS Temple that I shot while I was down there. I made this image by photographing the temple in four different segments, then putting the four images together in photoshop. This way, I get an image that is much more detailed and higher quality then if I just shot the whole temple in the frame of my camera. I plan on making huge prints of the temple images, and that is why I am photographing them the way I do. Below the image of the temple are the segments of the temple as I photographed them before I put them together in Photoshop.







1 comment:

Brittany said...

beautiful mike! i love the san diego temple. great work. :)